Do you want to . . .
- Increase your compensation in a role that aligns with who you are and leverages your strengths?
- Land better clients for your company, increase sales, and accelerate your earnings?
- Grow your professional network so you can increase your market visibility?
- Lay the foundation for future success, however you define it?
Then, it is time to enhance your personal brand.
As a C -Suite or senior executive, you are busy in a high-profile role, and often cannot disclose you are open to new opportunities. You need the personal branding and marketing expertise of a trusted resource with an appropriate sense of urgency. You want to interact with someone who understands how to communicate with senior executives.
You also need relevant and effective communication tools to successfully facilitate change: a results-focused resume, a succinct executive bio that communicates who you are, and a LinkedIn profile that differentiates you from other executives. You may also require a customized, Executive Brand Advancement Plan.
These demands make identifying and connecting with the right resource of paramount importance.
Leapfrog Executive Services has the capabilities and expertise you need. Our Executive Branding Program includes:
- An initial meeting to create a comprehensive Client Profile and provide branding recommendations (via telephone, Skype, or in person)
- Creation and/or revision of your resume (includes two revision meetings)
- Creation and/or revision of a one-page, executive biography
- Review of your social media presence and recommendations
- Updated social media sites – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Printed and digital copies of your resume and executive biography
Our Executive Brand Advancement Program includes:
- A meeting to begin development of a comprehensive Brand Advancement Plan (via telephone, Skype, or in person)
- Review and recommendations for your Brand Advancement Plan
- Access to executive research resources via Google Drive
- Review of your personal website and recommendations (if applicable)
- Five (5) 30-minute Advancement Review Meetings – focused on 1) maintaining alignment with the Brand Advancement Plan and 2) accountability
The Executive Branding Program is available as a standalone service. The Executive Brand Advancement Program follows the completion of the Executive Branding Program.
We value relationships and deliver results to sustain them. Most of our business comes through personal referrals. When you are ready to explore your future and how we can provide assistance … Contact Us